cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A file I upload every week is not uploading on Dropbox

A file I upload every week is not uploading on Dropbox

inspiringflower
New member | Level 2

Update: I logged into my other dropbox account that I never use...and uploaded this same file there. It uploaded fine. But it still won't upload with my usual account. What is happening? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any ideas? Any feedback? I cannot get direct support from Dropbox on this issue. Thank you!!! 

Original post: Please help. For some reason, which I cannot figure out, my file is not uploading. I upload the same type of file every week. I have plenty of room. I restarted the computer. I logged out. Logged in. For some reason, the button to upload isn't even working. I tried to contact support, but that is not going anywhere. I even checked to see if Dropbox was down, but it shows oprational. I went though this whole page here: https://help.dropbox.com/installs-integrations/sync-uploads/files-not-syncing and none of this is helping. 

What can I do? Help!

6 Replies 6

Re: A file I upload every week is not uploading on Dropbox

inspiringflower
New member | Level 2

Help!

inspiringflower
New member | Level 2

Update: I logged into my other dropbox account that I never use...and uploaded this same file there. What is happening? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any ideas? Any feedback? I cannot get direct support from Dropbox on this issue. Thank you!!! 

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @inspiringflower, thanks for posting on the Community!

To look into this further, would it be possible to contact you directly at the email associated with your forum profile?

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

inspiringflower
New member | Level 2

Hi Jay. Yes please do. Thank you! 

Jay
Dropboxer
Thanks, I've sent you an email, please could you reply to it when you get a chance!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

inspiringflower
New member | Level 2

To anyone else following this thread....Jay was able to handle this matter. It was something that Dropbox fixed on their end. Thank you Jay! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

inspiringflower New member | Level 2
    Jay Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?