cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Accessing a 2TB account

Accessing a 2TB account

monica24
New member | Level 2

I am trying to access files for my new job. The Foundation has a 2TB account and when I try to access it says I don't have enough storage. My boss has sent me a link - which is share only - I can't do any work. And she has invited me to her files but again I don't have enough storage. How do I access these files to do my work?

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II

Hi

I'm afraid it doesnt work like that. Your boss has a 2TB account. You do not. Your quota does not benefit from her upgrade at all. So, if you need read write access to her files you also need an upgrade or enough storage on your account to do it

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

monica24
New member | Level 2

Thanks Mark,

The last person in my position had no problem accessing files in this dropbox data base. I've seen files the last person organized and made. I assume my boss set me up the same way she set the last person up. Is there another way for her to share a link to me that is not read only?

Thanks

Need more support?