cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added to a business team and now the personal files are missing, how can they be restored?

Highlighted

Added to a business team and now the personal files are missing, how can they be restored?

New member | Level 2

Added to me uses as a group member, and deleted her personal files, how can they be restored and recover her personal account without deleting or blocking?

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: HELP SOS

Dropboxer

Hi @anna122, I hope you're having a good day so far!

I'm not 100% certain on the issue here, I'd like to ask a few questions to clarify a few points.

It sounds like you have a personal account that joined a Business team account by mistake, and in doing so appear to lost the personal files. Is that right?

If they joined the Business team with the personal account, their personal files will have been moved into a purple folder with their name on it. Can you check to see if the files are there?

Let me know and we'll go from there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?