cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: All My Files Are Missing

All of my files are missing. Can you help me restore them?

N91
New member | Level 2

Hello, 

All my files have gone missing for some reason. I have followed the retrieval steps given on this forum but to no avail. Can someone from the DB team please get in touch and let me know how I can restore my files. This is an urgent matter.

Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II

What is www.dropbox.com/events showing? When were they deleted? 

Why is it not letting you restore them? What errors you getting?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

adambtolbert
Collaborator | Level 8

Hi, I hope you have checked the www.dropbox.com/events  and where you can find the folder and files.  But if you are not able to restore, then you may try stellar data recovery free edition and recuva to recover your files if have you ever store the files on your local machine. Thanks

Need more support?