cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out how our Community members are using Dropbox here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Anyone else have MAJOR syncing issues?

Highlighted

Anyone else have MAJOR syncing issues?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

For the past few weeks DropBox has not synced to the cloud from my work computer. I have been "chatting" with technicians and have tried all their fixes, including reinstalling the program. Now the technician I was working with has not replied all morning. This is a paid account, mycoles  by the way. I used to be the biggest DropBox fanboy -- my work is using it because of me, but to say I am sorely disappointed is putting it mildly.

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for signing up and posting about your issue @pelrin

I understand this has been a difficult experience for you and I am going to do my best to help with this. 

I removed the external link from your post, to allign with our Community guidelines. I also tried to locate cases associated with the email address you are using with the Community, but I couldn't find any.

Please note, we have no visibility of Dropbox accounts here, for privacy reasons. When we need to check device or account details, it is great to have an email with the user. 

Please provide me with your ticket numbers and I will be happy to look into this for you. 

Thank you!

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi, I have the same problem. Tried everything, up to reinstalling the Dropbox application, and still with no effect. In Cloud my files are correct, syncing with my iPad, but with a Windows computer nothing since about a month already.

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey @Yulia_. Thanks for posting about your experience. 

Syncing issues variate. I located your ticket you have with us and responded there to assist you with what you are describing.  

Let's take it from there. 

Thank you! 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?