cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how Community ideas impact Dropbox development? Check it out here

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Asking for help with old file on Dropbox

Asking for help with old file on Dropbox

Daniel Nguyen
New member | Level 2
Hello guys, how is it going?

Actually, I have a dropbox file from my teacher, but it is too old so that I can't open this:
[Removed as per Community Guidelines]

Can anyone help me with this one, I want to recover it because it is really important to me. Thank you very much, I appreciate your helping.

Wish you have a cheerful day!
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@Daniel Nguyen wrote:

Actually, I have a dropbox file from my teacher, but it is too old so that I can't open this ... I want to recover it because it is really important to me.

There's no way to recover a file from a link that has expired or been removed. You'll need to contact the owner of the file and request a new link.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Daniel Nguyen wrote:

Actually, I have a dropbox file from my teacher, but it is too old so that I can't open this ... I want to recover it because it is really important to me.

There's no way to recover a file from a link that has expired or been removed. You'll need to contact the owner of the file and request a new link.

View solution in original post

Need more support?