cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better Offline tools for Dropbox paper

Better Offline tools for Dropbox paper

dirk heffter
Explorer | Level 3

I put all jobs in Dropbox paper and each of my staff got a Tablet , so they always got all information they need. sadly the offline mode is either not working properly or we are to stupid. Most of the time the files we put to " make available offline " are still not saved on the tablet . So please tell me where we do it wrong or improve this . I got the feeling you have to put all the content you put in PAPER , has to be made offline available in Dropbox as well. which is weird and cumbersome. Or is it me being useless?

Cheers

dirk

1 Reply 1

Re: Better Offline tools for Dropbox paper

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hi @dirk heffter, I hope you're well today!

Just to have a better idea of the issue that you're having here, can you let me know exactly what steps you're taking to make files available offline?

If relevant, please feel free to send along some screenshots too as the visual is always helpful.

Keep me posted - thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?