cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how Community ideas impact Dropbox development? Check it out here

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bunny Thumbnail Preview Pic

Bunny Thumbnail Preview Pic

cojo
New member | Level 2

Hi I'm having the bunny preview pic issue and it looks really terrible!!  This issue has been raised before: https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-files-folders/unwelcome-thumbnail-on-shared-folder/td-p/3869... please can you advise?

Screenshot attached - appears when sending file link in instagram DM

Thanks 🙂

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 4.04.04 pm.png

7 Replies 7

Re: Bunny Thumbnail Preview Pic

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi there @cojo, thanks for reaching out. 

Does the .pdf file preview when you tap or click on it by any chance? 

Have you noticed this happening when you share the link via any other platform, like an email? 

Let me know what you find, cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Maclau
New member | Level 2

It happened to me too. It looks very unprofessional 😞

dennis z.
Explorer | Level 4

stop asking all sorts of questions and not do anything...  just try posting a dropbox link on Instagram or FB IM and see what happens.

llicata
New member | Level 2

Yooooo. This is so unprofessional. SO many people have complained about this on the support forums, for over a year now, and still no solution??

We really cannot run our companies with this cartoon rabbit popping up. We need a solution y'all.

dennis z.
Explorer | Level 4

I think it might be FB F'ing with dropbox links.. but I hate how DB Support seems to just be using a script.  

1. did you turn your computer off and on

2. did you update..   etc etc BS

how about just trying it..

llicata
New member | Level 2

Agreed. Asking if the problem replicates in other locations is beyond the point, also

It's happening consistently in instagram and facebook, period. It's not a glitch.

I am certain that Dropbox has the means to attend to this vis-a-vis some basic coding.

dennis z.
Explorer | Level 4

I changed the question and got a answer.. it's an intention default image that dropbox adds..

I wonder if there is a way to persuade them to change it..  who would you even talk to?

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-installs-integrations/is-Instagram-messing-with-Dropbox-by-a...

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

dennis z. Explorer | Level 4
    llicata New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?