cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Camera Uploads Lost Video

Camera Uploads Lost Video

givens2021
New member | Level 2

Camera Uploads were automatically moving my .mov video files. I was on vacation and clearing them out after everything backed up every few days. Then I realized Dropbox had not loaded four days of videos, which I'd already deleted from my iPhone. I am heartbroken about the videos lost. I don't know why Dropbox randomly stopped loading my videos, but more importantly is there any possibility at all that somewhere, somehow they might be recoverable? I can't find any solution with iCloud, iTunes or iPhone.

1 Reply 1

Re: Camera Uploads Lost Video

Megan
Dropboxer
Hi @givens2021, Let's see what we can find here. 

It sounds like your videos haven't been synced to your Dropbox account.

With that being said, I'd suggest you check in with Apple or use any third-party app that could restore the missing content from your phone. 

However, it doesn't hurt for you to take a look at the Deleted files page, and the Events page on your Dropbox account. 

Let me know what you find. 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?