cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera upload from different phones into different folders

Camera upload from different phones into different folders

Bjarne S.
New member | Level 1

Hello,
I have created a new folder "Camera upload Karla" where I want my wifes iPhone to automatically upload photos to.
This seems not to be so easy, as Dropbox on a phone will only upload to "Camera Upload" folder. Is this correct?
How can I make her iPhone upload automatically to the new folder?
Thank you

62 Replies 62

Andrew W.48
New member | Level 1

This feature would be awesome. I second this movement. 

Alexa S.5
New member | Level 1

Another bump for this one, family of 4 all uploading to a single place is impossible to manage.

Bernadette P.
New member | Level 2

Let's start a DROPBOX REVOLUTION!!!

Benjamin G.2
New member | Level 1

That this feature is missing is such a pain point. I have multiple devices and that they are all dumping into the same folder is a nightmare. This can't be a hard feature to implement. Please, Dropbox!

Benjamin G.2
New member | Level 1

Let's all go upvote and comment this Feedback thread here. Maybe DropBox will pay more attention in the feedback section. 

https://www.dropboxforum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/202134039-How-to-tell-a-device-to-upload-to-a-...

Michael B.75
New member | Level 1

Please, please implement this! At least for paying users!

Michael W.104
New member | Level 1

It is a mess when having several devices taking photos and they all end up in the same folder....

Surely it must be possible to select different folders for camera uploads, please Dropbox fix this quick.

Jeanne S.4
New member | Level 1

I'm another paid subscription user, and I'd like to add my voice to this request - photos from each of my devices should upload to a different folder in Dropbox!

Jeanne S.4
New member | Level 1

I'm another paid subscription user, and I'd like to add my voice to this request - photos from each of my devices should upload to a different folder in Dropbox!

Jason P.21
New member | Level 2

I see this feature has been requested for a few years. Do they listen to things like this? It doesnt seem it would be hard, take the phone name and create a folder for each phone on the account. I'm a paying user and would love to see this implemented!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Jason P.21 New member | Level 2
    Jeanne S.4 New member | Level 1
    Benjamin G.2 New member | Level 1
    Bernadette P. New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?