cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera uploads uploading multiple times

Re: ALL Camera Uploads (not just the new ones) are re-uploading

aaronflores
Explorer | Level 4

It would look to me that dropbox forgot what it has already uploaded, and will re-upload everything if not found in the dropbox folder.

I tried changing the setting of back up from "all photos" to "new photos only", not sure if that's new in the latest SW version, but didn't work. It's scanning the library. I wonder if it's going through all the photos and will find the latest one at the very end and that may take a while.

aaronflores
Explorer | Level 4

So, yes, I just confirmed: If I change back to backup ALL PHOTOS, it will re-upload all photos I've ever taken. And not the new ones. 

aaronflores
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Lori, any feedback?

aaronflores
Explorer | Level 4

At the moment, unable to upload any pictures. My dropbox is broken. @Lori @Allegra A. 

Is there a way to open a case? I just found the forum but this needs to be addressed.

Thank you.

Allegra A.
Explorer | Level 4

I am just a floundering and frustrated community member.  Hope someone with skills and understanding can help you!

Allegra

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Allegra A. Explorer | Level 4
    aaronflores Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?