cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I backup blog media on Dropbox?

Can I backup blog media on Dropbox?

kathy47
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Everyone,

I have been using Dropbox to save personal data such as important documents and images and extremely happy user. The only issue I am having (not an issue with the Dropbox though) is the blog's media which I would like to backup here. I have tried a couple of other platforms with the help of plugins (don't want to mention the names) but files go missing most of the time and it is annoying. The problem is with the restoring, plugins damage images and infographics. 

Question: Is there an option to auto backup blog's media on Dropbox and will it be easy to restore? Will I require any plugin for this job?

Regards,

1 Reply 1

Re: Can I backup blog media on Dropbox?

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @kathy47, thanks for messaging today!

Depending on the platform you're using for the blog, it is possible to back it up to Dropbox using an extension or plugin.

If you know the software you're using, then you can check for any supported extensions. As to their reliability, we can't comment, but you can always see reviews for the extensions.

If you need any more details, feel free to message back!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?