cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: multiple download

Can I export multiple photos from the Dropbox app into iOS Photos app?

weronikarad
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi, how do I download multiple photos from Dropbox app to iphone picture folder?

i know i can do it one at the time but there is 300 in my account. i have even upgrated as i thought it will allow me to do it if i pay! but no i still cant do it so please advice 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
On the phone, you can't. The Dropbox app can only download them back to your phone one at a time. You might be able to connect your phone to your computer and transfer them manually or with iTunes or some other iPhone transfer utility.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
On the phone, you can't. The Dropbox app can only download them back to your phone one at a time. You might be able to connect your phone to your computer and transfer them manually or with iTunes or some other iPhone transfer utility.

byrne68
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Business account here. I gave this “solution” a thumbs up because it’s the correct answer. However, this is complete horsesh*t behavior for 2020 on the part of DropBox. Really? I can’t select multiple photos at in the DropBox iOS app and simply “export/share” them directly to the camera roll? Really DropBox folks?? This seems to be such a fundamental action that I was in disbelief when I actually realized I had to export photos one at a time to the camera roll.
Need more support?