cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can I still download and view my files when my free 27GB promotion plan Expires?

Can I still download and view my files when my free 27GB promotion plan Expires?

eh b0ss
Explorer | Level 4

Can I still download and view my files forever when my free 27GB 1-year promotion plan Expires? or will my files be stuck on my dropbox forever until I upgrade it again? I need your help please, Thank You🙏

3 Replies 3

Re: Can I still download and view my files when my free 27GB promotion plan Expires?

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @eh b0ss, thanks for posting today!

When your promotional space expires, all that will happen is that files will stop syncing if the account is overquota at the time.

You can still view and download them from the site without any issue, and delete them if you want. Bringing the account under the quota limit would allow files to sync again.

If you need any more details, feel free to message back!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

eh b0ss
Explorer | Level 4

Thank You so much, Jay. You are such a Godsend. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Jay
Dropboxer

Not a problem, @eh b0ss, have a great week ahead!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Need more support?