cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't show dropbox content

Can't show dropbox content

Keryn
New member | Level 2

Hi 

Please help - how do I do this? ThanksScreen Shot 2021-05-03 at 15.38.54.png

9 Replies 9

Re: Can't show dropbox content

Hannah
Dropboxer

Hey @Keryn , welcome to our Community!

Did you try the steps on this message, to see if they work? Or are you having the same issue after following them?

Also, which browser are you seeing this on? Can you try using a different browser or an incognito/private browsing window, to see if that helps?

Let me know what you find!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Kmalberg
Explorer | Level 4

I'm having the same issue. I tried several ways to follow the instructions with no luck. I am using Chrome. How do you fix this problem? 

Megan
Dropboxer

Hi @Kmalberg , welcome to our Community!

Is this a Chrome-only issue?

The problem you're having could be caused by a security setting or a plugin you've placed on your browser. By the way, have you double-checked that?

Let me know more, and we'll take it from there.

Megan
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Kmalberg
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Megan,

My whole team is using Chrome, but we mainly use Trello in the Trello desktop app. I followed the steps and turned off cross-site tracking, and while via Chrome it works, the Trello app is still not letting us access our Dropbox files. Thoughts? 

Megan
Dropboxer

Thanks for the clarification, @Kmalberg !

Do you get any errors on the Trello app when trying to access your Dropbox files?

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Kmalberg
Explorer | Level 4

Yes, it's giving this message still. As I said, I don't have this issue when on a web browser in Trello after following the Preferences > Privacy > etc steps, but I'm still getting this message in the Trello app. What do I do now that I've already followed the steps, and I don't have any weird extra plug-ins? 

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 2.47.46 PM.png

Megan
Dropboxer

Hi @Kmalberg , thanks for coming back here!

Can I suggest that you take a look at what my colleague, Walter, had to suggest about this under this thread

If you have any questions, let me know.

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Kmalberg
Explorer | Level 4

Ah yes, that solves the conundrum. I'll post the link here for others to also see easier: 

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-installs-integrations/sync-problem-when-reinstall-and-update... 

Basically, looks like it's a security update incompatibility thing and not solvable at this time. Hopefully there will be a fix soon! In the meantime, everyone can use Trello via a web browser and it should work okay.

Thanks Megan for your help!

Megan
Dropboxer

No problem @Kmalberg !

Let me know if you need anything else!

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropboxer
    Kmalberg Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?