cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload anyting: upload buttons are not showing — nor is it possible to drag-n-drop anything

Can't upload anyting: upload buttons are not showing — nor is it possible to drag-n-drop anything

RaidenReloaded
New member | Level 2

This has been happening since March. It has escalated. Now I can only log in and look at my own already uploaded files as if I'm a spectator at a museum. This bug has been reported by others but evidently Dropbox is not working on it? And no I dont' want to discard my browser/computer/anything just for dropbox. It's all working fine on all other websites and services.

3 Replies 3

Re: Can't upload anyting: upload buttons are not showing — nor is it possible to drag-n-drop anyt...

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hi there @RaidenReloaded, I'd be happy to help look into this with you. 

Are you using the web or the desktop app when you try to upload to and navigate through your account?

When you try to add an item, do you get any error messages? 

Any additional information would be super helpful. 

Give me a shout whenever you have any updates on this, thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: Can't upload anyting: upload buttons are not showing — nor is it possible to drag-n-drop anyt...

RaidenReloaded
New member | Level 2

On web.

Firefox and Opera browsers.

I tried via phone app and laptop via Google Chrome and it worked.

But those are not the methods I utilize Dropbox conventionally.

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey @RaidenReloaded, does this issue happens on Firefox and Opera only? 

Have you made sure both of the browsers are updated?

Also, I would suggest that you restore your browser to its default settings and disable any browser plugins. The issue you're experiencing may be the result of a security setting or a plugin that you have installed on your browser.

Thanks!

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
? Still stuck? Ask me a question!
? Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?