cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our users can answer all of your questions on files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can the team admin on the Business plan see my personal account via a shared folder?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi,

I have a bussines account with the company and they have blocked to add my personal account in dropbox.

My question is:

If I share a folder from my personal account with my bussines account (in that case I'll be able to see the personal forlder in my business account ), if the admin logs in to my business account will see this personal folder?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Can the team admin on the Business plan see my personal account via a shared folder?

Super User II
Super User II

If it exists within your Business account, then the team admin has the ability to see it by signing into the Business account as you. They won't be able to see your entire personal account; only those folders that you specifically share with the business account.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: Can the team admin on the Business plan see my personal account via a shared folder?

Super User II
Super User II

If it exists within your Business account, then the team admin has the ability to see it by signing into the Business account as you. They won't be able to see your entire personal account; only those folders that you specifically share with the business account.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

@Rich wrote:

Got it! Thanks for the fast reply!!!

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?