cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our users can answer all of your questions on files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot link Twitter Challenger app to DropBox

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I am trying to import some simple PNG files to the Twitter Challenger app and am getting an error 400 message when I try to link to my dropbox. Any ideas how I can fix this?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Cannot link Twitter Challenger app to DropBox

Super User II
Super User II

The app is likely using an outdated version of the Dropbox API (v1) which has been shutdown. The app developers need to update their app to use Dropbox API v2. Developers were notified of this back in 2016.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
Its something the app developer needs to resolve I'm afraid

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

The app is likely using an outdated version of the Dropbox API (v1) which has been shutdown. The app developers need to update their app to use Dropbox API v2. Developers were notified of this back in 2016.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Thanks, I'm getting the attached message - is this the same thing? Any way I can sort this out myself or is it something Twitter has to fix with its app?

Error message.jpg

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
Its something the app developer needs to resolve I'm afraid

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi!
I'm looking for the link of the Twitter Challenger app to re-install it on an iPad. I had it on an iPad at a venue that I'm working and installing from a Backup doesn't work. Unfortunately I don't receive an answer from my contacts at Twitter and it's really urgent.

Can you help in sending me the link?
Thanks!

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?