cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cartelle foto video audio tutto perduto (lost all audio, video and photo folders)

Cartelle foto video audio tutto perduto (lost all audio, video and photo folders)

Explorer | Level 4

Si è eliminato tutto

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cartelle foto video audio tutto perduto (lost all audio, video and photo folders)

Dropboxer

Ciao @Eolo1, mi dispiace sentirlo!

Giusto per chiarire, ti mancano tutti i file dal tuo account o solo alcune cartelle?

Se provi i passaggi descritti qui, sei in grado di ripristinare uno dei file / cartelle mancanti?

Posso anche suggerirti di controllare la tua pagina Eventi qui, per vedere quali azioni vedi relative ai file mancanti.

Fammi sapere cosa trovi!

-----

Hello @Eolo1, I'm sorry to hear about that!

Just to clarify, are you missing all files from your account, or just certain folders?

If you try the steps outlined here, are you able to restore any of the missing files/folders?

I can also suggest checking your Events page here, to see what actions you see related to the missing files.

Let me know what you find!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Re: Cartelle foto video audio tutto perduto (lost all audio, video and photo folders)

Dropboxer

Ciao @Eolo1, mi dispiace sentirlo!

Giusto per chiarire, ti mancano tutti i file dal tuo account o solo alcune cartelle?

Se provi i passaggi descritti qui, sei in grado di ripristinare uno dei file / cartelle mancanti?

Posso anche suggerirti di controllare la tua pagina Eventi qui, per vedere quali azioni vedi relative ai file mancanti.

Fammi sapere cosa trovi!

-----

Hello @Eolo1, I'm sorry to hear about that!

Just to clarify, are you missing all files from your account, or just certain folders?

If you try the steps outlined here, are you able to restore any of the missing files/folders?

I can also suggest checking your Events page here, to see what actions you see related to the missing files.

Let me know what you find!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Re: Cartelle foto video audio tutto perduto (perse tutte le cartelle audio, video e fotografiche)

Explorer | Level 4
No tutto scomparso ormai ho capito che nessuno mi può aiutare, leggo che per ripristinare file cartelle o altro tocca pagare account business, però se le cartelle scompaiono non è giusto che uno non possa recuperarle,se si paga leggo che si possono recuperare fino a moltissimi anni addietro, mentre io che ho un semplice account mi spariscono tutte le cartelle files non posso fare niente per recuperarle, è triste! :disappointed face:
Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?