cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central Location for all Dropbox Paper To-Do's

Central Location for all Dropbox Paper To-Do's

No_Profile
Explorer | Level 4

Just as the subject is titled...  Is there a central location to see all the To-Do's I have created in all the different Dropbox Paper documents I have created?

For example, I have created several Dropbox Paper documents in various folders located in my Dropbox account.  What I want to accomplish is to be able to see all the Paper To-Do's I have created in one central location.  Currently, it appears the only way I can see my To-Do's is by going into each document separately.  This method is not efficient.  I noticed on my iPhone, using the Dropbox iOS app, I am able to accomplish this.  However, I am using Dropbox primarily through Chrome on my desktop at my office throughout the day, and do not want to use my iPhone to accomplish checking my To-Do's.

Thanks in advance,

MM 

3 Replies 3

Re: Central Location for all Dropbox Paper To-Do's

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @No_Profile, thanks for posting about Dropbox Paper!

You should be able to see all your to-dos in the 'Things to do' sidebar in Paper.

You'll find this, if you click the check mark at the top right of any Paper doc while using a browser. See more info about this here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

No_Profile
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Hannah,

With all due respect...  I feel like Dropbox support never critically reads the original post, perhaps its the Thanksgiving dinner hangover, so I will give it the benefit of the doubt, but I kindly ask you to re-read my original post, especially this part:

"Currently, it appears the only way I can see my To-Do's is by going into each document separately. This method is not efficient. "

I know where I can see my To-Do's, but it is not efficient to go into some random Paper document.  It would be nice to have a central link, similar to the iOS app.

Hannah
Dropboxer
Oh, it seems I misunderstood here, I thought you meant you were able to see only a particular doc's to-dos within the doc, I'm really sorry!

What you actually mean is something that is not possible at this time, when using Paper on a browser.

You're welcome to post an idea about this, though, on our Paper idea board.

Cheers! 🙂 

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
    No_Profile Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?