cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change history from "last 30 days" to "30 days worth".

Change history from "last 30 days" to "30 days worth".

Helpful | Level 6

If I have a file that hasn't been modified in 6 months, I want to be able to go back and see 30 days worth of changes from the last change made. Projects often get sidelined for long stretches of time and it's silly to have all the history expire while the files are waiting to be worked on again.

1 Reply 1

Re: Change history from "last 30 days" to "30 days worth".

Dropboxer

Hey @John M.233, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this with us!

I appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback on the version history window for your files.

It's always helpful when you include an example too, as it gives us a better understanding of how you would use this in your daily workflow, so thanks for that!

While there's not much that I could add on this for now, please feel free to give me a nudge if you have any questions.

Hope you have a great day!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?