cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client can't download files from my transfer

Client can't download files from my transfer

Joep Swagemakers
New member | Level 2

Hello,

I'm sending files to my client but when they download them, some of them have a filesize of on 2kb. They should be 40mb. They have tried to download them multiple times but it doesn't seem to work.

This is very annoying and shouldn't happen! It's very unprofessional and also, they need to get on with their work.

Please fix this!

Regards,

Joep

3 Replies 3

Re: Client can't download files from my transfer

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Joep Swagemakers; welcome to our Community!

Can you please ask them to use another browser to access your transfer's link to see if this make any difference?

Keep me posted, Joep!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Mark
Super User II

Have you checked @Joep Swagemakers  that the files have actually uploaded correctly? 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Joep Swagemakers
New member | Level 2

The files are uploaded in full. If they are not I can't send them using transfer as dropbox gives me an error. 

Unfortunately I cannot ask the client to test the dropbox system. This will sound very unprofessional. 

I was posting this as a bug report and I hope dropbox can fix this! I'm sorry but I dont' have time to do dropbox bug testing, and I can't stress this enough, I don't want to. I'm paying for this service and I expect it to work,  I can's spend hours testing dropbox systems.

Sorry to be blunt. 🙂

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?