cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion about dropbox on my two devices

Confusion about dropbox on my two devices

Cardomariano
New member | Level 2

First, sorry for my English!

I decided to use dropbox not only on my tablet but also on my personal computer. I thought it was simple. But when I opened the dropbox on my pc, my files weren't there. I was convinced that all my devices with dropbox had the same files inside. There's only one mail, the same mail for both of them. Second problem: I decided to share the files from my original dropbox to the other. The other dropbox said that the memory wasn't enough, I should have upgraded. But in the original dropbox I upgraded, I pay 9,99 euro per month. Do I have to pay also for the other dropbox? I tryed to press Upgrade and I realised that the cost is higher, around 11 euro. Is for this that I can't move my files? Help me, please! Thanks 

1 Reply 1

Re: Confusion about dropbox on my two devices

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hello @Cardomariano, I hope you're having a good day!

From what you mentioned, it sounds like the account on the desktop might be different than the account you're signed into on the mobile app.

I understand that you mentioned the email was the same, however, could you double check to see if there is any difference or typo in the email you're signed in with via the desktop app?

Also, can you clarify for me what steps you took in relation to when you shared the files?

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?