cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Business & Personal Email

Connecting Business & Personal Email

New member | Level 2

Hi, my name is Will Smith.

Originally, I have my personal e-mail associated with my DropBox account.  One of my clients sent everything to my business e-mail associated with the company.  I have linked the two together where I can see mostly everything.  Now, there is one file that I still cannot see from my personal e-mail, which my client gave me access sending it to my business e-mail.  Do you all have any way of how I can fix this.

1 Reply 1

Re: Connecting Business & Personal Email

Dropboxer

Hey @willsmit, thanks for dropping by. 

To make sure that I have a better understanding of your concern, could you let me know if you have two separate Dropbox accounts?

If you only have one, which email address did you use to associated your Dropbox account with? The personal or the work email address? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?