cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Copy Dropbox link' issue

Re: 'Copy Dropbox link' issue

WillGood
Helpful | Level 6

I noticed it's taking longer on my end too

mgambrell
Helpful | Level 6

Seems to be working for me, too now, with the long lag, in that same client version.

mgambrell
Helpful | Level 6

now tonight it's lagged again until the file is fully-uploaded. I got tired of waiting the usual 10 seconds and moved it to its own directory and linked that (instantly works). Then several minutes later while doing something else I started getting popups from my systray that it was copying links now that it was finally done uploading.

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

isotropy
Helpful | Level 6

Yeah, I hope somebody here is listening. This is absolutely a deal breaker for me and i'll be moving away from Dropbox if this isn't fixed.

pethr
New member | Level 2

For me the link sometimes copies at random now on large files too – not when I choose copy link to clipboard and not only once the file is fully uploaded but more like in the middle. Also, submitting the share dialog while the file was uploading didn't fail but was not send to to the email address either even after the upload finished!

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

pethr New member | Level 2
    isotropy Helpful | Level 6
    mgambrell Helpful | Level 6
    WillGood Helpful | Level 6
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?