cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Deleted files

Deleted files

Sugarrushbunny
New member | Level 2

So I deleted my original account and then tried to delete the dropbox folder but it ended up getting rid of a lot and almost deleteing everything on my computer and I have to try and fix everything and I restored it all up but I ended up coming across a problem and redownloaded dropbox hoping I can possibly fix the issue but I'm having problems connecting the files and then getting dropbox off of them so I can have them on my computer alone and fully delete dropbox from my computer. The files wont even transfer to the new account yet but I was wondering if anybody could help me out

1 Reply 1

Re: Deleted files

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @Sugarrushbunny, thanks for reaching out. 

Can you clarify how you were able to restore your files after you deleted your Dropbox account? Through your Trash/Recycle bin?

Also, what do you mean when you say that you're having trouble connecting the files? Do you mean that your Dropbox folder is no longer syncing?

Keep me posted!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?