cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desparate to recover pictures

Desparate to recover pictures

laugomo8
Explorer | Level 3

Good night.

I need your help. One year ago, a photographer did to my one year old daugther some pictures by Christmas. The photographer sent me a link to dropbox by whatsapp, but in that moment I did not download the pictures, and now the link is broken, and the photographer deleted all the pictures. I would like to recover all the pictures becasue It was a wonderful photo report of my baby, but I do not know how to do it. I feel desparate, I only have the broken link. Please I need your help.

Thank you very much in advance

4 Replies 4

Re: Desparate to recover pictures

Rich
Super User II

@laugomo8 wrote:

The photographer sent me a link to dropbox by whatsapp, but in that moment I did not download the pictures, and now the link is broken, and the photographer deleted all the pictures. I would like to recover all the pictures ..

Unfortunately, you won't be able to recover the photos. You didn't download them or add them to your own Dropbox account, so there's nothing to recover on your end. Only the photographer would have access to them (since the link is no longer valid) so they would need to recover them, if it's still possible.

laugomo8
Explorer | Level 3
Hello Rich, thanks For your reply. My photographer says that he does not have the pictures in his computer. Is it possible to recover them only with the link??

Thanks

Rich
Super User II

@laugomo8 wrote:
Is it possible to recover them only with the link??

No, it's not.

laugomo8
Explorer | Level 3
No possibilities? Zero?
Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?