cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled account

Disabled account

LuanaMantovani
Explorer | Level 3

Hello. 

I am trying contact through Twitter, but the support stopped replying me. It's urgent since it's my company's dropbox account which contains important data  (not this one I'm contacting you through, since we have no access to the other one) (Brazil). It was disabled by someone and we need to regain access to it urgently. I don't know what else to try. It's a paid business account but we aren't being given access to Phone support because we CAN'T log into it.

When we log in, it says the password is incorrect, and when we try to reset it, it says that the account was disabled. Please, help us, I need direct contact so we can solve this quickly.

3 Replies 3

Re: Disabled account

LuanaMantovani
Explorer | Level 3

I'm literally trying every way possible to contact your support and no one helped me so far!!! It's been 1 hour!!

Rich
Super User II

@LuanaMantovani wrote:

When we log in, it says the password is incorrect, and when we try to reset it, it says that the account was disabled. Please, help us, I need direct contact so we can solve this quickly.

Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for sign in issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

I'm literally trying every way possible to contact your support and no one helped me so far!!! It's been 1 hour!!

Replies can take a day or more, so you'll need to be patient. Once you open your ticket, reply here again with the ticket number, and one of the Dropboxers that replies here might be able to push it along.

LuanaMantovani
Explorer | Level 3

I understand! I meant that I've tried support through Twitter and it had been one hour since the last response, I wasn't clear enough. Thanks for your reply, I'll keep trying.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

LuanaMantovani Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?