cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Failed at least 3 times every single file

Download Failed at least 3 times every single file

passwordistaco123
New member | Level 2

Guys

What is going on. Every single file fails downloading at least 2 times, and I have to restart the entire 30 min download at least twice every single download. 

This is absolutely infuriating and detrimental to my freelance business wasting this absurd amount of time restarting and resuming downloads that keep failing on your servers. Google Drive and Sharefile I have zero issues but my client only has a Dropbox account.

Need this resolved ASAP

1 Reply 1

Re: Download Failed at least 3 times every single file

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey @passwordistaco123, and welcome to our Community!

It'd be amazing, if you could let me know which platform you're using: our mobile app, or through the Website.

If you're trying through the Website, can you try using a different browser and also an incognito tab? 

What's the size of the folder you're downloading? You can calculate, by following the steps shown here.

Keep me posted!

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?