cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DropBox on OnlyFans

DropBox on OnlyFans

NiceGuyBz
New member | Level 2

when i go to upload photos onto onlyfans (its artwork), it doesn't register dropbox as a place to pull photos from. i'm on a mac and i don't know how to fix this problem

3 Replies 3

Re: DropBox on OnlyFans

Nate_C
Super User

Hi, do you have the Dropbox app installed on your Mac? If so, you should have a folder called "Dropbox" on the computer which keeps a copy of your Dropbox files. You can open this folder by clicking the Dropbox icon in your computer's menu bar, then clicking the folder icon in the top-right corner of the window.

If you're trying to upload files to a website, you can usually drag the file from the Dropbox folder onto the "upload" or "select files" button of the website, the same way you would if it was a file outside of your Dropbox folder.

fitgurlrissa
New member | Level 2

I have the same problem, I have a MacBook Air and I cant pull any videos from my Dropbox into my OnlyFans, I dont know why. 

Megan
Dropboxer
Hi @fitgurlrissa, let's see what we can find on this together! 

Have you tried the steps provided above by @Nate_C

If so, do you get any errors on your end? Let me know more, and we'll take it from there.

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropboxer
    fitgurlrissa New member | Level 2
    Nate_C Super User
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?