cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Account deleted

Dropbox Account deleted

Explorer | Level 3

I need help recovering a deleted dropbox account.  I have no idea how it got deleted either.  Just happened the last 48 hours somehow. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox Account deleted

Dropboxer

Due to account sensitive info that’s required, I’d recommend moving this discussion to email. For this reason, I’ve sent you an email to the email address associated with your Forum profile. Could you please check your inbox for my latest message?

Thanks! 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Dropboxer

Due to account sensitive info that’s required, I’d recommend moving this discussion to email. For this reason, I’ve sent you an email to the email address associated with your Forum profile. Could you please check your inbox for my latest message?

Thanks! 

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

New member | Level 2

Lusil, I see you are helpful and kind. Please I need a help from you, and it is about recovering deleted dropbox account 10 days ago, please write me at [email removed by moderator as per Community Guidelines]

I am grateful in advance

Super User II

You can contact Dropbox Support yourself as well.

Dropboxer
Hey @Laki123, I was able to locate your submitted ticket (as @Rich advised you to - awesome work) and have made sure to pass your comments along to the member of my team reviewing this for you. 

As soon as they have more info, they’ll get back to you via email. Thanks in advance!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

New member | Level 2

I am having a similar situation where I hadnt known it was getting closed. please email me [email address removed by moderator]
thank you!

Dropboxer

Hi @djsmoothsoul, thanks for reaching out to us. 

If there's no activity on your Dropbox account for an extended period of time, Dropbox will notify you in an email. You can find more info about this here

In any case, could you please let me know if you've already submitted a ticket to our Support team by any chance?

Keep me posted!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

New member | Level 2

Hi

I would be grateful for your help in recovering my deleted dropbox account and files (deleted about 48 hours ago)

My email address is:

[email removed as per Community Guidelines]

Much appreciated

Saed

Dropboxer

Hey @srsaedramzi, thanks for nudging us on this thread. 

To have a better look into this for you, could you reach out to our Support team from here via an incognito window by filling in the relevant details under "Submit a Help Request"?

If you'd like, you can let me know the ticket number that you receive (eg. #1234567) so I can pass along the info you've already provided us.

Let me know if you have any trouble along the way, thanks!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

New member | Level 2

Hi Lusil, thank you for your help in this thread. I also would like to recover a mistakenly deleted account (deleted 26 hours ago). My ticket number is 11242543. Could you please help me get this looked at as quickly as possible?

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?