cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: You’ve hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours

You’ve hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours

LukeP
Explorer | Level 4

I have been getting the error "You’ve hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours" for over a year, and I have not sent 1 invitation. Using the Bot does not work, and Community answers all show intervention was required by DropBox staff. I have tried sharing from the web interface, App and File explorer - same error with all methods.

How do I get this issue resolved?

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey there @LukeP; sorry to hear about this.

May we reach out via email to look further into the matter? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Walter
Dropboxer
Thanks for the nudge @LukeP; I've just sent you an email to investigate.

At your convenience, take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there.

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Cannot share folder

milkovanaalst
Explorer | Level 4
I try to share a folder from my Dropbox. This worked well for years. Last week it says I hit the limit of sharing today. So I waited a couple of days, but it still doesn’t work. Tried to reach out for Dropbox support, but they give no response at all en now closed my ticket.
My main goal with Dropbox is sharing, so like this it’s completely useless.

Folder Sharing

Semola
Explorer | Level 4

Hi all,

It's been several days that the Dropbox application has been giving me some problems. This afternoon I tried to create and share a folder with a friend and I got this error: "You have reached the limit of invitations you can send in one day. Try again in 24 hours". The fact is that today (and not even in recent days) I have not sent any invitation...

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Semola

Unable to share

milkovanaalst
Explorer | Level 4

I try to share a folder from my Dropbox. This worked well for years. Last week it says I hit the limit of sharing today. So I waited a couple of days, but it still doesn’t work. Tried to reach out for Dropbox support, but they give no response at all en now closed my ticket.
My main goal with Dropbox is sharing, so like this it’s completely useless.

Re: Unable to share

Rich
Super User II

@milkovanaalst wrote:

Tried to reach out for Dropbox support, but they give no response at all en now closed my ticket.

Reply here with your ticket number and one of the Dropboxers may be able to look into it.

Re: Folder Sharing

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey there @milkovanaalst & @Semola; thanks for joining the discussion here and sorry to hear you're having issues with sharing.

May we reach out via email to have a further look into this matter internally?

Thanks a bunch!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Unable to share

milkovanaalst
Explorer | Level 4

I made a subscription about not be able to share folders. @Walter asked me if he can contact me by email, but I cannot reply on that massage.

So hereby. @Walter , yes please contact me en help me solve te problem, please.

Folder Sharing

Semola
Explorer | Level 4

@Walter I don't know how can I reply yo your comment. I'm no problem to receive email from you.

Thanks

Need more support?