cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing not possible

Re: Folder Sharing

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey there @milkovanaalst & @Semola; thank you both for the nudge here. 

I've just sent you an email to look further into this. 

At your convenience, please take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

You’ve hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours.

transchrgrmetro
New member | Level 2

I keep getting this message when i try to share any folders. I know I have not reached any limit. I've opened a ticket but they haven't resolved anything. Any help would be much appreciated ASAP.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 3.26.41 PM.png

Re: You’ve hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours.

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @transchrgrmetro, I've sent you an email regarding this matter, could you reply to my email to assist further!

Jay
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Sharing not possible

MrUnlocker
Explorer | Level 3

If I try to share a folder with someone I get this Failure:

"You have reached the maximum number of invitations you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours."

But I haven't shared anything in months.

And it worked before!

I hope you can help me.

Re: Sharing not possible

Daphne
Dropboxer
I hope you're well today @MrUnlocker!

We'll need to have a look into this through our Support channel, so I've just sent you an email to the address linked with your profile here. Cheers!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Can't share a folder, "try again in 24 hours" over and over again.

mssummersphotography
New member | Level 2

Every time I go to share a folder, all I get is, "You’ve hit the limit of invites you can send per day. Try again in 24 hours." It doesn't matter how long I wait, that's all I ever get, and it's been about 2 weeks now. I have never had a problem with Dropbox before, and now suddenly this. It's impacting my business.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I get the message on Chrome and my desktop. I don't know how else to fix this.

Re: Can't share a folder, "try again in 24 hours" over and over again.

Lusil
Dropboxer
I'd be more than happy to send you a ticket to look into this with you, @mssummersphotography

Just give me another nudge and I'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Cheers!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Re: Dropbox Invite limits Error

Mohsensoleymanig
New member | Level 2

Dear Sir/Madam

I have confront with the problem of 24 hours limit of sharing my documents and it haven't reset during last months. Please guide me how to resolve the problem

Thanks a lot

Re: Dropbox Invite limits Error

Lori
Dropboxer

Hey @Mohsensoleymanig, thank you for letting us know about this issue. 

I have sent you an email, so we can look into this issue further. 

Check your inbox and we'll take it from there. 

Thank you!

Lori
dropbox.com/support

Error saying shared too many files

Hawaii909
New member | Level 2
I haven’t shared any files in over two weeks on my account and now when I go to share a files it gives me an error message saying I have shared to many and reached my limit for the day to try again in 24hrs
Need more support?