Hi there. I am a student and a big fan of Dropbox Paper. Moved from Evernote after their "great update'.
I'm sure some people may have already asked for those or similar features, but they would be a total game changer for me.
1. Having the option of changing the font size. Yes as simple as this may sound it would help me a lot.
2. Cropping Images properly and being able to add annotations such as arrows and so on. ->Currently it is a bit hard importing pictures. You cannot seem to resize them properly and you end up with either a way too big image or it is too small.
3. Changing the size of the canvas for typing. I do not know the format used, but I'd love to have a normal A4 format choice. The borders seem very narrow for writing text.
4. Adding some more sketch features for Ipad. Maybe even an annotation mode, where you can press a sketch button and can freely annotate the paper your working on, highlight and so on and add sketches. Also some templates for writing like a lined format would be cool.
5. Export: When I Export the files as PDF it just doesn't look as nice any more as it was in Paper Format. It may be because of the Markdown, i don't know.
I hope this are some ideas that could be implemented, would be awesome and change for me pretty much my note taking game 🙂