cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Paper Features Request

Dropbox Paper Features Request

Dshush
Explorer | Level 3

Hi there. I am a student and a big fan of Dropbox Paper. Moved from Evernote after their "great update'.

I'm sure some people may have already asked for those or similar features, but they would be a total game changer for me.

1. Having the option of changing the font size.
Yes as simple as this may sound it would help me a lot.

2. Cropping Images properly and being able to add annotations such as arrows and so on.
->Currently it is a bit hard importing pictures. You cannot seem to resize them properly and you end up with either a way too big image or it is too small.

3. Changing the size of the canvas for typing. I do not know the format used, but I'd love to have a normal A4 format choice. The borders seem very narrow for writing text.

4. Adding some more sketch features for Ipad. Maybe even an annotation mode, where you can press a sketch button and can freely annotate the paper your working on, highlight and so on and add sketches. Also some templates for writing like a lined format would be cool.

5. Export: When I Export the files as PDF it just doesn't look as nice any more as it was in Paper Format. It may be because of the Markdown, i don't know.

I hope this are some ideas that could be implemented, would be awesome and change for me pretty much my note taking game 🙂

1 Reply 1

Re: Dropbox Paper Features Request

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Dshush, thanks for sharing your ideas about Paper and welcome aboard!

For future reference, I'd suggest that you followed these tips for posting Ideas as it would help keep them separate and get enough votes. 

See you around the Community!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?