cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Paper/to do items issues

Highlighted

Dropbox Paper/to do items issues

Helpful | Level 6

Anybody had these problems or have a solution?

Item 1: I have created Dropbox Paper documents for each open project and then created to do lists for each project. To do list items have due dates and a person assigned to them. When I go to check all my to do list items in the upper right drop down and sort by date, some items do no appear on their due date (or appear at all).

Item 2: Nested to do items also don't show up consistently. I have given them due dates and assigned myself to the task and often they show up missing data (like the project they are associated with) or missing altogether.

Item 3: In document list view, all documents have to do tasks, but only some of the documents have the blue text and bubble to indicate there are active tasks.

Item 4: In the right side to do dropdown, when viewing to do's by document, not all documents with to do items appear.

Loving Dropbox Paper, but to use it as a project management tool, these functions need to operate consistently so our team doesn't miss a due date.

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox Paper/to do items issues

Dropboxer

Hello @mpearlman, I hope you're having a good day so far!

Would you mind letting me know if you have the same issues when you try the following?

• Clear your browser's cache
  • Use an incognito/private browsing window
  • Use another web browser

Let me know if you see any difference there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 6

Daphne:

Thanks for the quick reply. Cleared browser cache in Chrome, tried it in a Chrome incognito window and also tried it in Safari and I am still missing at least one of my to do's in my to do list and several projects with scheduled and assigned to do items still do not show the blue button and "task" text in document list view.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thanks for getting back to me here @mpearlman!

I would suggest reaching out to our Support team to have a better look into this alongside some account specific info.

You can check out your account's Support options from here.

If you'd like, you can let me know the ticket number you receive (eg. #1234567) so that I can pass along your comments from here.

Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?