cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know more about how Community ideas impact Dropbox development? Check it out here

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Plus user but app believes I am a Business user? Camera Upload

Dropbox Plus user but app believes I am a Business user? Camera Upload

Gordon H.6
New member | Level 2

I am a Dropbox Plus user, used to have my IOS app using the Camera Upload feature but have since discovered that the uploads stopped several months ago.

Within the app, I go back to settings to turn on Camera Upload and am asked to connect a personal account.

As I can gather, my account level is Plus as opposed to Business (am checking via website and account settings).  It is as if the app believes I am a business user for some reason?

When I try to connect the "personal" account, naturally I enter my credentials for my 1 and only account, however naturally i get a message saying that I can't use the same account to connect.

Any help with this? I would be grateful. Cannot seem to find anything on this

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox Plus user but app believes I am a Business user? Camera Upload

Rich
Super User II

If you're a member of a free team, you'll also be classified as a business user. You would need to leave the team for Camera Uploads to work again.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II

If you're a member of a free team, you'll also be classified as a business user. You would need to leave the team for Camera Uploads to work again.

View solution in original post

Gordon H.6
New member | Level 2
Thanks Rich, that did the trick. appreciate your help!

Ed
Dropboxer
Would you mind taking a minute of your time to fill out a survey sharing your experience using our Dropbox Community? You can access it here: http://bit.ly/2lNKIxT

Thank you!

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here: https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/forums/postpage/category-id/101001000]

Ed G
Community Manager @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Ed Dropboxer
    Gordon H.6 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?