cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Rewind

Dropbox Rewind

Mohamad Ali Salloum
Explorer | Level 3

I used to be a subscriber to Dropbox Busiuness plan. I stopped the subscription 2 months ago. However my files are still present. 

I want to use dropbox rewind to get my files back from 3 months. If i re-subscribe to dropbox businss, will i be able to use it and get back my files or it will not work?

Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox Rewind

Rich
Super User II

@Mohamad Ali Salloum wrote:

So i understand that even if i was a former subscriber, i can't get my files back before i unsubscribed.

Right?

If your account still exists, you can sign in and access any files that exist in the account today, and you can recover any files deleted within the last 30 days. You cannot recover previously deleted files going back 3 months, even if you upgrade.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rich
Super User II

I want to use dropbox rewind to get my files back from 3 months. If i re-subscribe to dropbox businss, will i be able to use it and get back my files or it will not work?

No, it won't work. When you upgrade your account, the extended recovery time is only effective from that point on. It does not work retroactively.

Mohamad Ali Salloum
Explorer | Level 3

Thank you for your reply!

So i understand that even if i was a former subscriber, i can't get my files back before i unsubscribed.

Right?

Thank you!

Rich
Super User II

Right?

If your account still exists, you can sign in and access any files that exist in the account today, and you can recover any files deleted within the last 30 days. You cannot recover previously deleted files going back 3 months, even if you upgrade.

View solution in original post

Mohamad Ali Salloum
Explorer | Level 3

Thank you for the reply!

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mohamad Ali Salloum Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?