cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox always opens same picture

Dropbox always opens same picture

SharkyOlaf
Explorer | Level 3

Hi,

A few days ago I did an Upload into new folder in my DB. I had window open for a long time, as I was working with this image.

Now few days past, and the same issue appears whenever I log in again. Dropbox automatically opens the same Image. It does not lead me to the main page, I have to go back everytime after I log in.

I could not find out why. And I dont really want to delete and reupload the image, as I want to know what the actual problem ist.

Hope you guys can help me.

thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

Re: Dropbox always opens same picture

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hi @SharkyOlaf, welcome to the Dropbox Community!

Can you please clarify if you're having this issue on the Dropbox website, the mobile or desktop application?

Also, if you're on our website, are you actually logging in or are you using a link or some sort of bookmark to open Dropbox?

Let me know what you find!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

SharkyOlaf
Explorer | Level 3

Hi,

I am on the Website. I log in via Computer with my Google account ( which is also my Dropbox account).

I use a Bookmark to enter the site.

I already deleted the picture, but it did not change anything. The picture is gone, the problem not.

Hannah
Dropboxer
Thanks for updating me on this and happy Friday!

Is it possible that the bookmark you're using to open our website is a bookmark of the picture in question?

Also, can you try clearing the cache of your browser, then log out and back in to check if you see the same behavior?

Let me know how it goes!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
    SharkyOlaf Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?