cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you're up against the clock to get holiday ready, so here are some tips on how to use Dropbox to make your prep easy! Check them out!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox changes to many times

Dropbox changes to many times

FernandoV
New member | Level 2

I have been using dropbox for some years now and it hasn't been bad until recently.  I use it at work and before leavening in the afternoon, I input what I need to use when I get home. I sync it and still have problems it won't show up on the dropbox app I use at home?  Why ?  I loved it the way it was   before they upgrade or what ever they did.  I pay to use dropbox so I won't have to drive to work and be able to update the documents I need for the following week. 

I have tried to look for a telephone number to get a human person to talk to?  But I can't and when I go on chat I seem to always get that they don't have someone only Monday thru Friday.  How to I get help and know how to get the updated documents so I can work.  

1 Reply 1

Re: Dropbox changes to many times

Mark
Super User II

Is Dropbox running on both machines?

What does it say if you mouse over its icon on the status bars?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?