cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox lost in numbers app

Highlighted

Dropbox lost in numbers app

Explorer | Level 3

Hello, after upgrade dropbox app its lost in numbers app(iphone),I go to number app and the was a dropbox icon(third part app like icloud drive) where I click on it(dripbox icon)and the was a files which are shared with my dropbox by clicking in number app,now there is no icon,can you hepl me

13 Replies 13
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi there @tse; happy Friday and thanks for joining our Community!

Could you please let me know if you've added Dropbox as a location within your Files app after updating our mobile app? 

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
Thats the problem that in location there is no dropbox in numbers,before update I just go to location,then dropbox,there was attendance files which was sinhronizated with dropbox,I just made a attendence in numbers/location dropbox and then it was in dropbox app,but now there is no dropbox and I cant understand how to add
Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
I can send a photo where it was but how can I upload here?
Highlighted

Dropboxer

If you don't get the option to choose a file to upload in your reply here, you could share a link to it instead @tse

While we're at it, have you ensured that both apps are up to date as well as your device's OS? 

Walter

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
How can I connect to serve?what to write?my phone and all app have last update,so still the problem,that in location no dropbox,please help
Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
In numbers there is such a “connect to serve”,maybe it helps?but what to write????

Explorer | Level 3
Helloooo,any ideas?
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hey @tse!

Instead of choosing the "Connect to Server" option when you tap the "..." option, can you tap "Edit" from there?

This should allow you to toggle on and off other apps as a location. From there, do you see Dropbox as an option to enable?

Daphne

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
No,there is no dropbox,thats the problem,icloud I see,adobe cluod also,but no dropbox,how to add?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?