cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox not updating

Highlighted

Dropbox not updating

Explorer | Level 4

Hi

I've been using Drop Paper for a while now and I understand that Drop Paper as been integrated into Dropbox.  Well, there seems to be a poblem because I can't access or create drop paper files from my Dropbox account and can't store my drop paper files in my Dropbox. When I access of try to move folders from the Drop Paper account, it tells me I can't because I have an older version of Drop Paper. This also causes a disturbance whanever I interact with friends' accounts that were created more recently.  Is there anything I can do?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox not updating

Dropboxer

Hey there @torrinha, thanks for posting!

The 2020 release of Paper, which allows you to have your Paper docs alongside your regular files, is still in the process of being rolled out to everyone.

From what you mentioned, it seems that your account is still using the older Paper Home page to access your files.

For the issues that you mentioned when sharing with friends, could you let me know a little more info about this?

Let me know - cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hey there @torrinha, thanks for posting!

The 2020 release of Paper, which allows you to have your Paper docs alongside your regular files, is still in the process of being rolled out to everyone.

From what you mentioned, it seems that your account is still using the older Paper Home page to access your files.

For the issues that you mentioned when sharing with friends, could you let me know a little more info about this?

Let me know - cheers!

Daphne

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Hi, thank you for the reply, when do you think the update will be available?

Highlighted

Dropboxer

While we don't have a concrete timeline at this moment, we'll make sure to keep you posted, both here on our Community and via other means like email communications and in-product notifications as well @torrinha.

Let us know if you have any more questions and enjoy your weekend as well!

Walter

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?