cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox's new site format?

Dropbox's new site format?

signguy1
New member | Level 2

When I go on my Dropbox site, things have changed.  It will not allow me to place my pictures in chronological order and it will not let me set my pictures in Small, Medium or Large to view.

Plus It seems I have lost pictures as well.  This has all happened within a few days.

Asking for help?

3 Replies 3

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hi @signguy1, I hope you're doing well!

For changing the view of your files, you should see an icon in the top right corner of the column headers, where you can click to change between list and grid view.

Also, if you check your Events page here, do you see any deletion events for the files that you're missing?

Let me know and we can go from there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

signguy1
New member | Level 2
Daphne, hello.
Thank you for responding.
Yes, my page used to have the choice between the list or grid, that is gone! Also, I cannot list anything chronologically anymore either, that is gone too.

Thoughts,
Mark

Daphne
Dropboxer

Thanks for getting back to me here @signguy1.

Do you see the icon highlighted in the screenshot below, when you are viewing your files from the "All files" tab here?

Also, if one of the columns isn't showing "Modified", can you hover over one of the column headers and click the downward arrow to choose this options?Change view.jpg

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?