cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox saying full when it isnt...

Dropbox saying full when it isnt...

KateDB
New member | Level 2

I've read eleventy billion posts on here about dropbox saying its full when it isnt but i still cant remedy it on my computer - it stopped syncing a couple of weeks ago.  Ive deleted everything I can and even cleared the cache.  I've turned the computer off, logged in and out of dropbox but it's still saying my dropbox is full but I cant see what the problem is 😞

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

That's it. :slight_frown: Unfortunately shared content, either from or to you, is engaging available space. Possible solutions are to stop some shares or to ask person, shared something with you, to remove part of the shared content, so overall content to fit in your account capacity.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Здравко

Hi @KateDB,

Just take a look on your plan and see how the storage is engaged. :wink:

Hope this helps.

KateDB
New member | Level 2

Thanks

It says 12.94 GB of 7.75 GB used with all of that being shared files - this doesnt reflect any of the deleted files though and I cant force a sync.  My files only show 2.45GB used and even before all the deleting was only showing approx 4GB

K

Здравко

That's it. :slight_frown: Unfortunately shared content, either from or to you, is engaging available space. Possible solutions are to stop some shares or to ask person, shared something with you, to remove part of the shared content, so overall content to fit in your account capacity.

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Need more support?