cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out how our Community members are using Dropbox here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DropxBox Business blocking use of Dropbox as an ordinary user

Highlighted

DropxBox Business blocking use of Dropbox as an ordinary user

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I used the DropBox Business trial and created a few things there. The trial period has expired and I do not want to take up a business licence. But now I find that DropBox blocks me from activities such as uploading files and using Dropbox as a non-business user: it insists I purchase a DropBox Business licence. I still want to use Paper and all other features available to an ordinary user. How do I untangle this mess please?    

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

No reply needed thanks. I discovered that it is necessary to click on the option to subscribe to DropBox Business and in small print there is a cancel subscription link, which you have to click on on numerous screens and the trial subscription account is removed. Normal service then resumes. This is very naughty DropBox!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

No reply needed thanks. I discovered that it is necessary to click on the option to subscribe to DropBox Business and in small print there is a cancel subscription link, which you have to click on on numerous screens and the trial subscription account is removed. Normal service then resumes. This is very naughty DropBox!

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?