I had a word document that may have been edited over, I am a business user and the document has now been saved as something else. Is it possible to retrieve a back up from a few weeks ago and save me redoing this document?
Here is the step by step instructions to view/download/restore older version of your word document. (It also applies to any other file types saved in your DB account).
1) Go to dropbox.com, login and locate your MS Word document
2) Select your file and click on 3 dots for more options
3) From drop-down menu select Version history
4) You will see older versions of your file.
5) Now you can click on the older versions to view/download or you can restore the older version
Hope it helps.
Thanks so much that was so helpful, and perfect first time! Saved me a few hours work thank you 🙂
Next query is that we have just started using Teams for work and want to import all the data and folders in as quick time as possible, how would I do this? Thanks.
The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.Sound good? Let's get started.
For more info on available support options, see this article.
If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!