cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on web pages - multi selection file

Highlighted

Error on web pages - multi selection file

New member | Level 2

Hello,

I found un error on web pages if you want make  multi selection file. It is not possible. Page reloaded every 1 sec it is not possible select more files.

An second is always problem with duplicasion of uploadesd foto. Upload thumnail y original foto. It is not possible look which is original and which is only thumbnail :-(

Best regards 

Jooky

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Error on web pages - multi selection file

Dropboxer

Hey @Jooky, thanks for reaching out to us here!

Can you please try the following steps to see if there's any difference in the behaviour for selecting multiple files?

• Clear your browser cache
  • Use an incognito/private browsing window
  • Use another web browser

If the issue persists then please let me know which web browser you're using and the version you have installed.

For the duplicate uploads, is this when uploading photos manually to your account or when using automatic camera uploads? Also, what file type are the uploaded files?

Let me know and we can go from there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Hello Daphne,

looks that possible  selecting multiple files. Thans a lot!

Add duplicate uploads:

Problem is always after update. I had automaticaly upload, but is not working very well. It is working firsth few days, after dont working. And after few weeks you can look duplicate and triplicate uploaded files :-( I think that problem is, that make Dropbox make new name of file and uploaded.

It is little boring every month find duplicate files with diferent name and diferent size and quality and deleted. 

Thanks for response.

Jooky

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thanks for getting back to me here @Jooky!

When you're referring to the original and thumbnail of a photo, are these edited versions of the original photo?

If they are edited versions and these edits are made before the original has been uploaded via camera uploads, then it's expected that both the original and edited version are uploaded together. However, having 3 versions of the file being uploaded does sound strange.

Can you just confirm for me if you're using camera uploads through the mobile app on your phone, or through the desktop app by connecting your phone to your computer?

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?