cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Uploading epub

Error when uploading .epub file via the Dropbox website

FlorisB
New member | Level 2

Having trouble uploading epub. Everytime when I upload epub i got the message 'Someting went wrong

3 Replies 3

Celeste
Dropboxer

Hi there @FlorisB, welcome to the Community! 

Our website has a soft limit of 50 GB for web uploads, so a first step would be to ensure that the .epub file is smaller than that.

If the file is under 50 GB, do you get the same error if you use a different browser or incognito window?

Let me know and we can take it from there. 

Thanks!

Celeste
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

FlorisB
New member | Level 2

The file is 37.5 GB so that would be OK i guess. Other epubs are uploading well.

Celeste
Dropboxer

Thanks for checking @FlorisB!

Do you get the same error when you try to upload it from a different browser and/or incognito window? 

If you do, please send me a screenshot of it (omitting any personal info) and we will look into it. 

Thanks!

Celeste
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Need more support?