cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File is not getting uploaded to dropbox desktop app, showing blue symbol of sync

File is not getting uploaded to dropbox desktop app, showing blue symbol of sync

New member | Level 2

i All,

I am unable to upload my pdf or any txt files to dropbox desktop app. Whenever i tried to drag and drop any file from my system desktop to dropbox desktop app, it will show file is in sync. Looks like file got stuck at syncing. But when i tried to upload the same files onile, got uploaded successfully. Please find the below screenshot.

Please share your thoughts on this, will be helpful to fix this issue.

Thanks

Nitesh

2 Replies 2

Re: File is not getting uploaded to dropbox desktop app, showing blue symbol of sync

New member | Level 2

Hi All,

Please reply if anyone has idea how to fix it.

Thankd in Advance.

Re: File is not getting uploaded to dropbox desktop app, showing blue symbol of sync

Dropboxer

Hello @niteshthakur, I hope you're having a good day so far!

What does the sync status of the desktop app show at the moment? You can see this by clicking the Dropbox icon in your menu bar/system tray.

Also, what version of the app do you have installed?

Let me know what you find!​​​​​​​

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?