cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files not synchronizing to my account online to a shared folder. How can I fix this?

Highlighted

Files not synchronizing to my account online to a shared folder. How can I fix this?

New member | Level 2

Hi,

Can anyone help me to understand why my dropbox files in my computer are not showing in my dropbox account. And also I uploaded new files in my dropbox account to a shared folder (members are already allow to edit) but other members can not see the new files in their accounts.

How can I change this?

Best

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: files not synchronizing

Dropboxer

Hi there @Belenn, I hope you're having a good day!

Can you let me know what the sync status of your desktop app is showing at the moment? You can see this by clicking the Dropbox icon in your menu bar/system tray.

Also, do you happen to see any updates they might be making in the shared folder?

Looking forward to your reply!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?