cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Folders and files visible on the website but not in my dropbox/PC

Folders and files visible on the website but not in my dropbox/PC

wotofock
New member | Level 2

There is a Folder with more or less 300go of important stuff on the dropbox website but there is no folder or files at all in my dropbox on my PC. Why ?

I understand stuff like "smart sync" but I don't think it's this kind of problem here?

If anyone have a solution because I cannot download directly from the website the mail folder, it says it's impossible (maybe too big)

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

wotofock
New member | Level 2

Oh thank you.

I was looking into that option in my preferences but there was no folders before now. Maybe my internet was too slow to show me the folders before I leave the window.

Well now it's here and I can sync everything. Thank you so much ! 🙂 Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Mark
Super User II

Have you clicked on the Dropbox icon, the little icon top right and then 'View Sync Issues' to see if there is an issue with the directory names?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

wotofock
New member | Level 2

Hi and thanks for taking the time to answer me.

Yes I did and it says "Personal Account - No error" 😞

Mark
Super User II

Selective Sync? https://help.dropbox.com/installs-integrations/sync-uploads/selective-sync-overview

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

wotofock
New member | Level 2

Oh thank you.

I was looking into that option in my preferences but there was no folders before now. Maybe my internet was too slow to show me the folders before I leave the window.

Well now it's here and I can sync everything. Thank you so much ! 🙂 Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

Need more support?